96 Items No items selected
Study of a Ruin
The Trustees of the British Museum
Richard Wilson (1713/14-1782)
Study of a Ruin
c.1751 (undated)
Black chalk
138 x 188 mm
5 7/16 x 7 3/8 in.
A large ruined building stands on the right with a glimpse of a plain on the left and before it two figures on some rocks
Given by John Deffett Francis, February 1881
Signed in black chalk lower left: R W.f.
PRN: PDB5685;
Binyon 48(b)